The Law Firm TEMIS SB from Skopje was founded on 07.06.2009, by the lawyer Bojan Bogoeski and the lawyer Sinisa Dimitrovski as founders and partners in the company. Before founding the company, both lawyers have been working as independent lawyers since 2006 in a joint office. During the past operation of the past, the same was specialized in few fields of advocacy, including:
- commercial and corporate law;
- labour law;
- contract law;
- property administration;
- structural engineering (management of investments in structural engineering);
- management of foreign investments (Greenfield & Brownfield) and
- compensation for damage
- public procurement.
- administrative law..
The law firm performs and provides services in a form of legal advice, representation before all competent courts and institutions, and other legal and natural persons.
These activities include complete legal service in a form of:
- representation before competent notaries, administrative bodies
- representation in public procurement procedures
- preparation of all types of agreements
- representation in a procedure for getting a construction permit, - representation in a procedure of debtor-creditor relations and other types of obligation relations;
- representation in a procedure of labour relations;
- representation in all types of administrative procedures before all state bodies and bodies of self-government
- representation before the Central Register of RM and Central Securities Depository of Republic of Macedonia;
- preparation of all types of internal acts for trading companies (decisions, statements, systematization of job positions etc.)
- representation in the procedure for obtaining work permits and residence permits on the basis of foreign investments
- representation of trading companies with foreign capital (establishment, registration, modification) and
- representation in procedures before international institutions (European court of human rights in Strasbourg).